Re: [1.4.19] email-address from LDAP addressbook is not properly quoted

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt
<Ralf.Hildebrandt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> It may be possible that it's just one particular action or email
>> message content that triggers a problem with this patch - in which
>> case maybe SM gets caught in an endless loop eating all your server
>> memory or the likes.  You didn't happen to notice a runaway httpd
>> thread when the load was skyrocketing, did you?
>
> Well, I INITIALLY applied the patch during daytime, at the time of
> highest load. Maybe that was unwise and caused the runaway condition...

So can I infer that the second version was never used during peak
time?  (and also that it has not been peak time yet since you reverted
to the first version?)

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team