Re: progress on the encoding problem?

pal-2 wrote:

> Thanks! But what does this really mean? The html mail plugin is written by
> Paul Lesniewski but has
> not been developed/updated the last four years. Is Paul still active in
> Squirrelmal development?

Nabble.com threading shows, that when you wrote your "progress on the
encoding problem?" message, you haven't started new thread. You replied to
email written on other topic. That email was written by Paul. So you should
be aware that Paul is still SquirrelMail developer.

pal-2 wrote:

> No cure for this problem unless Paul fix it?

Find someone who can fix it. plugins/html_mail/functions.php file, somewhere
near lines 1429-1468 in my_html_entity_decode() function. I can't fix it,
because I have lengthy list of reasons for not touching that code.

--
Tomas