Re: Cannot read LARGE 45.8M INBOX folder help help 2 daycant find INBOX BLANK

Its php memory limit

in manual the key is the blank screen

11.1 How can I diagnose blank pages? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under some circumstances, a page request can result in nothing more than a
blank page. In most cases, this happens after the installation of a
plugin, but it can happen elsewhere as well. This problem is typically
caused by fatal PHP errors that are simply not being shown on screen.

You can find those errors by looking in your web server log file. The
location of that file will be different on some machines, but one example
is /var/log/httpd/error_log.

Alternatively, you can tell PHP to display the errors on screen in one of
a few ways described below (remember to turn them off again if you are
doing this in a production environment):

     * Change the error reporting settings in php.ini (remember to restart
the web server after you make changes to php.ini):

                 display_errors=On
                 error_reporting=E_ALL

Your /var/log/httpd/error_log will say :
Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8439 bytes)

Change your php.ini's from 8M to 64M

but beware to reboot your apache to make the change live

#memory_limit = 8M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)
memory_limit = 64M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (64MB)