Re: Preference database error (insufficient permissions). Exiting abnormally

On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 15:16:35 -0700, "Robert Furman"
<rwfnetworking@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi  :)
>

>Can anyone shed some light on why I get this error when logging on:
>

>Preference database error (insufficient permissions). Exiting abnormally

A stab in the dark, you've set SquirrelMail to use preferences
database, but the user you specified doesn't have insert, update, and
delete privs.  But, you don't provide any information about your
system, which we usually need...

  http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines

--
Jonathan Angliss