Re: SECURITY: SquirrelMail Web Server Status, and Plugins Update

Thanks to you and all the team for all your hard work resolving this
issue. Having the server compromised is the stuff of all our nightmares.
We are grateful for the professional way the issue has been handled.

Thank you all again

David Ford