Server returned error: "Connection timed out: There may be a problem with the settings you added. Please contact your other email provider to verify the correct server name and port."

ç¾ý~Ë­­ª}ïÍzë~4ë_vïOtÓ
Up until June of this year I was able to automatically forward all of my mail from my SquirrelMail account to my Gmail account. All of a sudden it stopped forwarding and I got the following message when trying to add my SquirrelMail account to my Gmail account:

 Server returned error: "Connection timed out: There may be a problem with the settings you added. Please contact your other email provider to verify the correct server name and port."

Did something change within SquirrelMail to make this happen? Yes, I'm an end user. However, nobody from my admin side is helping me.

I'm using the POP server: mail.bdsra.org with the Port 110.

--
Amy K. Lombardi, MSW, LSW
Coordinator of Family Services

Donate to charity while surfing the web. Use www.goodsearch.com and enter Batten Disease. Every time you search, GoodSearch will donate 1 cent to BDSRA.