Re: Can't use Squirrelmail with sendmail in Windows

Let me add one more thing. Try telneting to the local host
telnet localhost 25
and see if you get an answer that gives you a clue that sendmail is working.
Some mail smtp programs require authentication before the mail can be
sent. (could this be the problem? I have no experience with sendmail.exe)

Hope this helps
thanks

--
Shop for SIP Trunking at http://www.electronicpipeline.net/sip