Re: (no subject)

Chidi,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Chidi
Jacob<cjacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Paul,
>
> I am very new to squirelmail. I got to know about squirelmail through a
> webhosting company in Canada where I purchased a website.
>
> Of-course I got more interested when I discovered that you are open source
> based. I am looking to explore/learn more of squirrelmail with the hope
> introducing it more to the Nigerian market where we are currently working
> on a project with a large university.
>
> I found it somewhat embarrassing that many companies and government
> agencies in Nigeria use yahoo as their official email. I hope squirrelmail
> will help me change this.
>
> Any information or assitance in this effort will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks for the work you do.

Thanks for the nice email.  We appreciate your support.

Remember that when you need any assistance, you'll not want to contact
me (unless you want official/paid support), but use our community
resources instead (including mailing lists).  See:
http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-12.html

Cheers,

  Paul

--