SquirrelSpell and Addressbook Search Questions

My Issue:

I have been requested by my department manager to have ail our squirrelmail
email threads to read from the top down with most recent reply at top
(opposite of this forum) with the ability for users to only squirrelspell
check what they have typed and not the previous threads. The closest I have
been able to come to this is by performing the following:

1. Check both the Use Signature and Prefix Signature with '--' Line
Personal Information checkbox options (because you have to have a --
separator to prevent squirrelspell from spellchecking the whole entire
thread)

2. Set the Cursor Position when Replying Display Preferences option to
Focus in body. (so tha the cursor is initially sitting above the --
separator in the Body of the message when clicking on Reply)

The problem is, when a user is composing a new message the cursor is in the
To field and when they use tab to step through the fields, it takes them
below the -- separator line therefore squirrelspell never examines any
text. I have the Compose Extras plugin enabled and have messed with the tab
index order, however, inevitably people will still first click in the To
field when composing a new email, then start tabbing through to the Body
which again places them below the -- separator.

My Question:

How can I configure squirrelmail so that when a user's cursor is not in the
Body of the message and they tab to the Body (whether replying or composing
a new email), the cursor moves to the Body of the email ABOVE the --
separator. This will solve my issue.

I also still have not gotten a response to the below message yet. Not
trying to rush anyone, just want to make sure it didn't fall through the
cracks because of all those squirrelmail sucks threads that went back and
forth last week. Sorry to group these two separate requests in one email.

Is there a way to add an additional Use Addresses and Cancel button, before
the address book user list, right under the "Search for" text box in the
addrbook_search_html.php file? I tried copying it from further down in the
script and can get it to display there but I am unable to get it to
populate the To, Cc and Bcc fields in the Compose view with Address Book
entries whose To, Cc or Bcc entries are checked.

I would like to do this because it would save the users from having to
scroll all the way to the bottom of the list to select the button. I know
that the users can simply press Enter, however, that is not evident to them
just by looking at the Address Book Search page. A lot of times a times a
user will select entries from the top of the list (I have figured out a way
to place key address book entries that are often selected above the sort
order) and the address book list is pretty long.

I am running sm 1.4.19 with php 5.2.9.

Thanks Very Much - You guys do a really great job supporting us!!
Derek