Re: [Fwd: squirrel mail sucks]

Dear Jenny,

jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
> You are also an IDIOT!
> Great show of service, Jawed!
> Didn't u know customers are always right?
>
> Squirrel Mail sucks even MORE now because of you.
>
> The administrator explanation I can understand. I don't have a strong
> administrator that can help with my email interface problems - that's it.
> But your comment is absolutely outrageous!
>
> Thanks a lot! You've got GRRREAT class~ Two thumbs up for you.

let's not forget this is NOT a support email address for squirrelmail,
this is a mailing list for squirrelmail users and fortunately some
developers are also listening and responding. And all you get is FREE
support, so nobody here is a 'costumer'.
To my experience you may get help with your problems here if you kindly
ASK for it. Just throwing in something without further explanation is not
any kind of asking.
So if you want to get some help here, EXPLAIN what is going wrong and ASK
what can be done. Give the list some facts like version of your used
software. If you're not willing to do so, just leave this list and look
for another (preferably non free) software. There you may get support if
you pay for it, even if you're asking in this rude manner...

Roland.

----
Roland Fritz