Re: Squirrelmail From Field Header

> For a short while, I would like outgoing emails to go out where the From:
> Header does not show the sub-domain when it is sent
>
> userX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (sample email address)
> userX@xxxxxxxxxx              (how we want the mail to appear when it
gets
> sent)

Set $domain in the configuration file as needed.  Clear out or fix any
personal email preference settings in the same manner.

> I am using Squirrelmail 4.1.19 with Vpopmail/Qmail/CourierIMAP. Also,the
> users on the sub-domain.com server
> (Squirrelmail/Vpopmail/Qmail/CourierIMAP) must still be able to email
users
> on the domain,com server (which is Lotus Domino). Is there a fairly easy
> way to do this?

Thanks Paul, That worked perfectly! I never knew I could have a different
domain specified in Squirrelmail from what it is in Qmail/Courier. The
server still accepts mails for the domain configured in Qmail/Courier and
it is able to send emails with the Squirrelmail domain suffix at the same
time. Very Cool!!