Re: Bug Report

On Fri, 22 May 2009 13:03:31 -0700, "Gary Casterline"
<casterln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I am subscribed to the this mailing list.
> (applies when you are sending email to SquirrelMail mailing list)
>  [x]  True - No need to CC me when replying
>  [ ]  False - Please CC me when replying
>
>This bug occurs when I click on the 'view' link for an attachment.
>

>The description of the bug: I get this error:
>
>ERROR
>ERROR: Bad or malformed request.
>Query: FETCH (FLAGS BODYSTRUCTURE)
>Server responded: Command unrecognized: UID FETCH

UID FETCH is a command used all over the place, including getting to
the message so you could see the "view" link for the attachment.

Does this happen on all messages and all attachments?  What does the
URL look like for the view link?

>I can reproduce the bug by:  trying to view any text attachment.

[..]

>My IMAP server information: version 2007e
>  Server type:  uw
>  Capabilities: IMAP4REV1 I18NLEVEL=Array LITERAL+ IDLE UIDPLUS NAMESPACE
>CHILDREN MAILBOX-REFERRALS BINARY UNSELECT ESEARCH WITHIN SCAN SORT
>THREAD=Array MULTIAPPEND SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=Array

It looks like you've uncovered a bug in the bug_reporting plugin.
THREAD, and AUTH both contain arrays, not string values.

--
Jonathan Angliss
<jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>