Changing the default values for display preferences

Hello All,

We are using Squirrelmail 1.4.15 version.All the userprefs and address books
are stored in mysql database.
We want to change the default values of wrap at and Editor window values,
the default value is 86 & 76 respectively.
We want to change it to higher values for all the users.Can anybody suggest
where the changes has to be made.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Rajesh G.L