Re: 1.4.18 bug with src/redirect.php on php4.3.3

Hi,

ok, here we are with the cookies.
just login page:
after login page load:

SQMSESSID
600f0903f14941db0d8d7a8a6b81b1ff

before regenerate:

SQMSESSID
600f0903f14941db0d8d7a8a6b81b1ff

i.e., before regenerate call, sessionid keeps the same.

second try:
(exit immed. after regernate)

after login page load:

SQMSESSID
080de59be5b358b9b0993b95cf3870f8

after regenerate:

SQMSESSID
7098cd4e23d8b90e0ad4d5dfdf2c186a
squirrelmail_language
de_DE

so, the regenerate alters sessionid despite of an valid login!

Third try
(exit imm. after sessio_write_close)

after login page load:

SQMSESSID
6a76ecbe957184ad7dc8563d0e950da4

after session_write_close():
SQMSESSID
0078fc5c6ed3a6faa756a85efed62358
squirrelmail_language
de_DE
key
KouVaayIPl81TQ%3D%3D

(that's just to verify the second try).

Hope this gets you further.
I will simply comment out the session_regenerate_id() call, as long as I
use PHP 4

Bye
Anders

squirrelmail_language