attachments disappearing when forwarding

I'm currently running Squirrelmail 1.4.17, Norwegian locale (UTF-8) on a
Debian box and there seems to be a problem with some emails containing
attachments. When I try to forward theese emails or delete one of the
attachments, all attachments disappear.

Seems to be the same problem in 1.4.18 as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Nils Olav Bekken