From: Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 4:06:44 PM
Subject: Re: use addresses button dissapear

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Squirrel Blue <whitebreville@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
> One of user (user A) reported that when he composed message and want to use
> his address book, he couldn't found use address book button when he wanted
> to attached someone's address from there.
> i created new user (user B), add new address into address book (created 5
> address), and I still can see that button. but when i copied his userA.abook
> to this new user (user B) that I just created, the sympton was the same. I
> thought this is only happened to this particular user, then I tried to login
> as someone else (user C) and do the same thing with user C address book, the
> result was just the same
> I've tried to google this with no result
> Is this bug?

Never heard of it.  *Exactly* which button disappears?  Feel free to
show a screen shot.  Also indicate what the user preference is for
Options-->Display Preferences-->Address Book Display Format.  Also
look in your logs for any PHP errors.  You don't provide enough
information for us to help you.

> Im using centos 4 + squirrelmail-1.4.8-5.el4 + dovecot-0.99.11-9.EL4 +
> sendmail-8.13.1-3.2.el4.

Ah, well the first thing you should do is test on SquirrelMail version
1.4.17.  We do not support vendor versions based on a very old SM
release.