use addresses button dissapear

Hi All,

One of user (user A) reported that when he composed message and want to use his address book, he couldn't found use address book button when he wanted to attached someone's address from there.
i created new user (user B), add new address into address book (created 5 address), and I still can see that button. but when i copied his userA.abook to this new user (user B) that I just created, the sympton was the same. I thought this is only happened to this particular user, then I tried to login as someone else (user C) and do the same thing with user C address book, the result was just the same
I've tried to google this with no result

Is this bug?

Im using centos 4 + squirrelmail-1.4.8-5.el4 + dovecot-0.99.11-9.EL4 + sendmail-8.13.1-3.2.el4.

Rgds,

Ivan