Re: Bug Report on Commpossing message

> The description of the bug:
>

> I can reproduce the bug by:
> sent me an email with at minimum 9 address with same address just to my
> e-mail account or others, it doesn't work if the address in "to", "cc",
> "Bcc" more than 2 address. Why, what's wrong?

You need to better explain what you mean by "doesn't work".  It sounds
to me like the problem might be one with your MTA and not your mail
client, but your description is far too vague to know for sure.

> (Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:
> No completion status, that verify the email that I sent to whether
> successful or not

You need to read our mailing list posting guidelines.

http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-12.html

If you are not the system administrator, you need to contact them and not us.

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php