Re: Help...got error of configuration Courier Vacation plugin for SquirrelMail

I have configure the courier_vacation and everything seems to be working
fine. i can activate it but it those not auto respond to messages. i
activate it and send email to it but no auto respond came. i cant figure out
what the problem is. i think its has do do with something about the maildrop
am using freebsd i have install maildrop and copied the sample maildroprc
file to my etc directory but nothing is happening. am really desperate now
if anyone can help me fix the problem.