Re: Two questions concerning the Squirrelmail Compose To: Cc: and Bcc: labels/fields

Please do not top-post.  Please carefully read the mailing list
posting guidelines before posting to this list.

>>> 1. Is there a way to lock down the To: Cc: and Bcc: fields so that they are
>>> not free form? I would like anytime a user clicks in any of the 3 fields
>>> that the "Address Book Search" launches, populates the field based on their
>>> selections and prevents them from typing in addresses we have not added in
>>> the address book.
>>
>> You can modify the Compose Extras plugin to do this by setting the
>> fields as disabled.
>
> Thanks for the quick response Paul.  I will bypass item 2. below. That one
> is not the important one. I have installed and enabled the Compose Extra's
> plugin. Can you tell me where I set the fields to disabled? I can't seem to
> find where to do this.

As I said, you have to *modify* that plugin to do this.  Dig into the
code and with a little JavaScript, it wouldn't be rocket science.