Two questions concerning the Squirrelmail Compose To: Cc: and Bcc: labels/fields

Hello All,

1. Is there a way to lock down the To: Cc: and Bcc: fields so that they are
not free form? I would like anytime a user clicks in any of the 3 fields
that the "Address Book Search" launches, populates the field based on their
selections and prevents them from typing in addresses we have not added in
the address book.

2. Can the To: Cc: and Bcc: labels be converted to also launch the "Address
Book Search"?

If anyone can share with me how to do this, I would be very grateful. These
are the only two requirements I haven't been able to figure out that are
left before management signs off on deploying Squirrelmail at our
organization.

Thanks Much!
Derek Wnek