Re: Changing IP Address/Domain Name

Thank you.

PATI MOSS
System Engineer Sr. Professional
CSC

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

"Bo Lynch" <blynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/23/2009 03:10 PM

Please respond to
Squirrelmail User Support Mailing List        <squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject

On Mon, February 23, 2009 2:26 pm, Patricia A Moss wrote:
> I am running Squirrelmail version 1.4.3a-9.EL3.
> The linux server that hosts the squirrelmail application will be changing
> IP Address this week and then changing domain name next month.  I am
> trying to figure out if this will in any way affect my squirrelmail
> configuration. I inherited this application so I am not sure of how it was
> originally installed.  Thank you.
>

> PATI MOSS
> System Engineer Sr. Professional
> CSC

Pati,

This should not affect squirrelmail to my knowledge.. We have been through
this a few times with no problems. Making sure that DNS records is
straight is the main thing.
Bo Lynch