Re: how many message supports webmail in the inbox

:)

your post inpired to me to look the parameters that i have in sm config....

so, i try to change these parameters (that i have the problem):

$allow_thread_sort        = false;
$allow_server_sort        = false;

$allow_thread_sort        = true;
$allow_server_sort        = true;

and i not have more problems, the users can see their inbox ;)

so... if all users are happy, i'm happy!!! :)

Salu2!!!

2009/2/2 Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@xxxxxxxx>
Hi :)

El Lun, 2 de Febrero de 2009, 17:23, maximatt escribió:
> i resolve the problems following recomendation in post " Can't
> open big folder" (some days ago).

That was the thread I opened. Note that I only had that problems
with dbmail, and only when I enabled server side threading/sorting.
I finally reverted to dovecot and all is fine -again-.

So I doubt that the problem is in squirrelmail. It's the imap server
and the hardware I guess which imposes the bigger limitations. But
note that I've worked with mailboxes with more than 100,000 mails
on an athlon-xp with only 256 mb or ram (dovecot as well). SM had
no problem at all with that (though of course, the performance wasn't
all the best in such old hardware, but still usable and stable.

I've also experienced a noticeable difference when I updated to 1.5
to tell the truth.

Cheers :)
--
Jesús Guerrero