Re: is there any new version of vpopmail-1.0 plugin for autorespond ?

> I use squirrelmail1.4.17, vpopmail5.4.x, dovecot and qmail1.03.
> I use cdb database for user check.

Where is the autorespond data?  Are there home directories?  (Is that
where the autorespond data is?)  Are they (home directories) only
specified in the cdb files?

> I installed autorespond.

Did you install it because it was the first thing on the page and had
the most obvious name?  Or did you think it would work with your
system?

Local User Autoresponder and Mail Forwarder is a more recent and more
actively maintained version of the same(ish) thing.

> I am looking for  autorespond plugin. I came
> accross vpopmail.1.00-1.4.0 plugin. But it is very old. is there a new
> version of it?

Looks like not.

> I research a bit for it. I also don't want to use a ftp server for it.
> Or could you advise me any plugin for it?

Depends on how your system works.