Re: Email links point to images/blank.png How to fix?

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Mark London <mrl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi - Sorry about how the previous message looked.  I forgot to change
> the subject, and I also copied and pasted the text from one window to
> another and didn't realize how messed up it was in other window.  I was
> rushing to send it off before I left for work, which I'm doing now.  And
> also, by cutting and pasting, I managed to send the message in HTML
> format, so the "View as HTML" link should show up also, when you read my
> message. - Mark

Please don't remove the prior message context.  Please post inline
where appropriate and don't destroy the message thread.  It's much
harder to help you otherwise.

What you sent worked fine for me.

Please find an offending message in your SquirrelMail INBOX, make sure
the Message Details plugin is enabled, and click "View Message
details" and show *EXACTLY* what it shows for the full message source,
noting which link is wrong for you.