Emailing: Email to Webmaster

Hi - Here's a random web pageI grabbed from the web, as an example.  I'm not sending the HTML page inline in the message, because I never compose in HTML, so I don't know how to do that. :)  Thus, the HTML web page will be seen as an attachment by Squirrelmail.  Click "view" to the view the attachment, and when it's displayed, trying clicking on the "Submit a change." link,  What happens on your setup?  For me, all I get is a images/blank.png URL. - Mark
Title: Email to Webmaster

main menu D.O.E. home about us my School search site map

   D O E medallion Email to Webmaster
Hawaii Department of Education
spacer

Google

Note...
  • Viruses. Please make sure your computer is virus-free before you send e-mail. The DOE anti-virus "firewall" will prevent your infected email messages from being delivered.

    Note: Vi
    rus programs are sending email counterfeiting the webmaster's email address, making it look like the email is coming from the webmaster@xxxxxxxxx (a technique called "spoofing"). Exercise caution in opening all unexpected email and attachments. If you are expecting a response from the webmaster, please be assured that the webmaster's computer remains virus-free and will not send viruses to you.

  • Directory. Sorry, changes/updates to the DOE directory can only be accepted from DOE email addresses. Submit a change.

Thank you...

Send email to: webmaster@xxxxxxxxx

....Our standards set the course, while students, families, and community fill the sails with expectation as we voyage with the treasure of bright, young minds ready to lead the way to the future.

get Acrobat Reader plug-in © Hawaii State Department of Education, P.O. Box 2360, Honolulu, HI 96804; Physical address: 1390 Miller St, Honolulu, HI 96813; phone: 808-586-3230; fax: 808-586-3234. All rights reserved. For problems/questions concerning this web site, please email the webmaster. Links to other web sites should not be considered an endorsement. DOE is not responsible for the content of external web sites.