Problem with Squirrelmail 1.4.7-4.fc4 : Some user(s) cannot delete mail

Dear Squirrelmail users,

Lately I'm having problem with squirrelmail being unable to erase mail
from user's mailbox. This only happens to 2 of our 200 mailbox/users, they
simply doesn't get response from the server (when they click mail that
will be deleted and press Delete button, the check sign simply disappear
and mail is not erased)

I'm running the squirrelmail with the following configuration :
O/S : Fedora Core 4 O/S with no quota enabled.
Squirrelmail version is 1.4.7-4.fc4
PHP 5.0.5
Apache 2.0.48

Please advise, thanks for all your help