Re: Problem with squirrelmail cannot delete mail

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 15:57:48 +0700 (WIT), "Sandi Teruna"
<sandy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Dear Squirrelmail users,
>
>Lately I'm having problem with squirrelmail being unable to erase mail
>from user's mailbox. This only happens to 2 of our 200 mailbox/users, they
>simply doesn't get response from the server (when they click mail that
>will be deleted and press Delete button, the check sign simply disappear
>and mail is not erased)
>
>I'm running the squirrelmail inside Fedora Core 4 O/S with no quota
>enabled. The squirrelmail version is 1.4.7-4.fc4
>
>Please advise, thanks for all your help

This description is a little vague.  The only thing I can think of is
the IMAP server is throwing an error, and we're for some reason
masking it.  Have you tried a different mail client?  Out of
curiousity, what's the message ID?  If you move your mouse over the
message, and look at the URL in the status bar, it'll be the passed_id
in the URL.

--
Jon Angliss
<jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>