Censoring and or prohibiting all attachements?

Hi there, I've searched through the plugins but can't find anything to do either of my requirements for attachments.

1. Be able to prohibit all attachments.  Initially, we would like to not allow any attachments to any emails.

2. Have an administrator censor all attachments.  - Ideally we would like the ability to have an admin review all attachments before they are sent.  We are aware of the potential labor intensive nature of this type of effort, but our system is for young folks and we want to be able to censor inappropriate images.

Any help with these issues is appreciated!