Problem with the file attachment option

Hi,

I installed SquirrelMail (version 1.4.13) and I’ve got a problem with the file attachment option :

- a user wants to send a mail,

- he fills the different fields (To, Object, Content mail),

- he tries to upload a file attachment too big (more than 2 Mo)

- he clicks on the add button to upload the file

And then, no message error is displayed, but all the fields are empty now.

I would like to save the fields values even if a user tries to attach a file which is too big.

Do you know how I can do that?

Thank you.

Marilyn KOL / Capgemini Telecom Media Défense / Paris

Consultant / ITMD
Tel: +33 (0)1 49 00 47 91 /  www.capgemini.com
Together. Free your energies

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini France SAS, a company registered in France (RCS 328 781 786 NANTERRE) whose registered office is at Cœur Défense, Tour A, La Défense 4, 110 Esplanade du Général de Gaulle – 92931 Paris la Défense.