Re: help with Autorespond pluggin

Mike wrote :

sorry for the top posting.
i having problem using local_autorespond_forward plugin.
whenever i enabled email forwarding, i have notice the change in .qmail file of users home directory, there is these character ^ at the end of line.
My .qmail
./Maildir/ ---w/out forwarding
./Maildir/^ ---w/ forwarding
username@xxxxxxxxxx^ ---w/forwarding
the user cant recieve mail w/that syntax.
How can i get rid of this character? This happens only when i enable the forward plugin.
here is my autorespond config.php
$maintain_forwarding = 1;
$laf_backend = 'ftp';
$ftp_server = 'localhost';
$ftp_passive = 0;
$sq_forward_addresses_file = '.forward.fwd';
$aliases_full_email_format = 0;
// $local_delivery_syntax = '/home/###USERNAME###/Maildir/';
// $local_delivery_syntax = './Maildir/';
//
//$local_delivery_syntax = '\\\\###USERNAME###';
$forward_file = '.qmail';
$only_localpart_in_forward_file = 0;
$allow_black_hole = 0;
$other_forward_file_contents_prefix = array('./Maildir/');
$other_forward_file_contents_deleted = array('./Maildir/');
$vac_umask = 022;

BTW i also try the autoresponder plugin but encountered same problem.

thanks,

Mike