Re: [Fwd: address group problem]

Please do not top-post.  Please read the mailing list posting
guidelines as you were asked to when you signed up for this list.

> > I am using Squirrelmail 1.4.16 with abook_group-0.51.1-1.4.2.
> > I am using Mysql to stop preference & addresses. Now I am trying to use
> > addressgroups to be stored on mysql.
> >
> > I am able to add / remove email ids from address book (thus connectivity
> > & functioning of mysql based address book is working).
> > I have created addressgroups table using following
> >
> > create table addressgroups(
> > owner varchar(50),
> > nickname varchar(50),
> > addressgroup varchar(50),
> > type varchar(50)
> > );
> >
> > as given on the page http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=109
> >
> > While logging on to squirrelmail I am getting error *"**Current address
> > book setup is not supported by abook_group plugin."
> >
> > *If I am using version abook_group.0.50-1.4.2.
> > I am able to create addressgroup but during clicking on list particular
> > group no list of email id appears, whereas in the mysql table
> > addressgroups particular group contains added email ids.
> >
> > Kindly guide me to resolve this problem.
>
> The error message is gone once I disabled aboo_group_backen_template.
> But Address Group doesn't display characters on the page properly.
> Most of the time it shows ?????? instead of characters. Very few times
> proper characters are displayed.
>
> Still trying to find our proper solution to fix it.

I can't help you with abook_group, as it may be somewhat dated.  OTOH,
the Address Book Grouping and Pagination plugin should work fine.
http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=267