Re: Add Ham and Junk to the special folders

On Wed, November 5, 2008 15:43, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> robcar wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> running Squirrelmail 1.4.6 on top of Courier-Imap.
>>
>> I got a couple of IMAP folders that I would like to display on top of
>> the
>> others, in the Draft-Sent-Trash 'special folders group'.
>> Those are Junk and Ham folders; I use them to train Spamassassin and
>> it's
>> a bit tedious to move mails searching for them among the 'ordinary
>> folders'.
>> So this is what I'd like to achieve:
>>
>> INBOX
>>  Drafts
>>  Ham
>>  Junk
>>  Sent
>>  Trash
>>
>> Is it possible?
>>

> http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=245
>
> See AutoSubscribe plugin.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Excerpt from the INSTALL file:

"/**
 * Comma separated list of mailboxes that must be created
 * during login. These mailboxes are also marked as special
 * in SquirrelMail
 * @global string $autosubscribe_special_folders
 */
$autosubscribe_special_folders='INBOX.Spams,INBOX.Hams';
"

I already have those folders, even if in my case they are named .Junk and
.Ham
I don't understand if the fact that they already exist could be a problem
in my case, cause I obviously don't want them to "be created during
login".
I could try it anyway, but I don't want to mess my SM or IMAP configuration.

Thanks

- --
Roberto Carraro
rob[AT]t3ch[DOT]it info[AT]robertocarraro[DOT]com
GPG fingerprint: AC71 EC28 17E1 B8AC 2F85  B674 4AB3 8918 C39E 6095