Re: Request receipt acknowledge failure

>> Hi!
>>
>> When I've get request to acknowledge, and use to be click on "OK" I've
>>get
>> "Mail Delivery System", contain:
>>
>> Message 1KoYo9-00070N-Qa has been frozen (delivery error message). The
>> sender is <>.
>>
>> The following address(es) have yet to be delivered:
>>  daily.tovis <at> freemail.hu: SMTP error from remote mail server after
>> RCPT
>> TO:<daily.tovis <at> freemail.hu>: host smtp.upcmail.hu [213.46.255.2]:
>> 550
>> 5.1.1 <daily.tovis <at> freemail.hu> recipient rejected
>>
>> Header:

>> From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon <at> boci.kuku-lab.dyndns.ws>
>> To:
>> postmaster <at> boci.kuku-lab.dyndns.ws
>> Subject: Message frozen
>> Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 09:22:39 +0200
>>
>> Details:
>>  Squirrelmail version 1.4.9a
>>  Plugins: message_details, info, abook_take
>>
>>  PHP5: php5.2.0-8+etch13
>>    I'm not sure that is it the cure, but I have been upgraded
>>    my server Etch at 2008.10.09 with packages:
>>      libapache2-mod-php5 php5 php5-common php5-recode
>>    I'm sure that some weeks ago this feature is worked well!
>>    I do not know how to step back, for previouse version of
>>    these packages :(
>>
>>  WEB server: Apache 2.2.3-4+etch5
>>  IMAP server: Courier 4.1.1.20060828-5
>>  SMTP server: Exim4 4.63-17 (daemon-heavy)
>>    using smarthost, I do not have own MX record!
>>  Server: Debian/Linux Etch (stable)
>>  Kernel 2.6.18-6-686 #1 SMP
>>  Client(s) winXP prof HU and Firefox 2.0.x and 3.0.x
>>
>> What could be wrong?

>The destination MTA is misconfigured and does not accept the null sender?

"destination MTA" you mean my service provider? - upc.hu

PS: sorry about messy communication. First I have not got any feedback,
that my message was accepted!? Have not seen my message in the archive,
after a week of send time!?  Later I resend my post. I have got a message
that my post wait for moderator - I consfused, and after hard work I
realized that accidentally I have send it with different, unregistered
address. Later I have got a message, what is started with a warning, and
do not go to the end of posting, where was one row question, what could
help me! - sorry about that :(
I'm a C programmer and some other high level languages, no Perl, no PHP
practice at all, I simply trying to give a work around for Dennis. Of
course, in my usuall style, put the new important part of the message at
the start of post. Similar style, what I have got the warning, about
posting secondary and my impatient.
This is the sad story, about how a very simple conversation became a messy
nightmare! - I do not want injure any one! I'm very sorry about this mess!
>From my point of view it is happend because I'm permanently work 4-5 small
projects, in very different themes - computing and administering is only
one.

http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/policy-dsn.php
http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/rfcs/rfc1123.php

List address: squirrelmail-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net