Re: Change timezone does not work

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Daminto Lie wrote:

> [...]

Frankly, I don't know. I haven't run a windows OS for about 6 years now,
and before that, only sparingly as a job requirement. Being the I.T.
director definately has its advantages. :)

But, check the CMOS setup for time/date, and see if it's different than
the booted up time/date. It may be different (not likely). Also, if you
have the system get its time from a time server, that might be an issue to
check, too.

Karl

>>> I'm running out of ideas. Would appreciate greatly if there are any
>>> advices. BTW, i use Squirrelmail 1.4.13
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance

>>> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):
>>>

> ---
>       _/  _/      _/      _/_/_/      ____________  __o
>     _/ _/      _/      _/    _/    ____________  _-\\<._
>     _/_/        _/      _/_/_/                    (_)/ (_)
>   _/ _/      _/      _/          ......................
>   _/  _/ arl _/_/_/  _/ earson    KarlP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ---
> http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
> ---

>      Make the switch to the world&#39;s best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail

---
       _/  _/      _/      _/_/_/       ____________   __o
   _/   _/ arl _/_/_/  _/ earson    KarlP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
  to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---