Re: Bug Report

Andrew Tillman escribió:

> --
> Andrew Tillman
> Lee County Library
> 245 Walnut Ave S
> Leesburg, GA 31763
> (229) 759-2369

> [ ] True - No need to CC me when replying
> [x ] False - Please CC me when replying
>
> This bug occurs when I ... try to print anything using Firefox (3.0
> version) or Internet Explorer (7.0 version) (both browsers have all
> the latest updates) from an attachment that needs Microsoft Office(we
> currently use Office 2007)  programs or Adobe PDF to a HP Deskjet
> 4260. Only the first page of any multi-page document will print.
>
> I have submitted this beg report before but it is still happening.
> Thank you!

I think this printing issue has nothing to do with squirrelmail. As far
as i know squirrelmail does not handle attachment printing. It should be
an issue with the program that opens the attached file.

Have you tried saving the file and printing it as a normal file?

--
Lorenzo Luengo Contreras
Administrador de Sistemas DGEO