Connection dropped by IMAP server

Hello All,

I am using SM version 1.4.6 with courier-imap-3.0.7 and the O.S i am using
is Suse 8.2.Now the problem i am facing is when i search any thing in the
webmail i often got the below error as imap server dropped the
connection,can any body tell me the solution on the same,we are using this
server for local office use only and hardly there are 20-25 active users
on it.

ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.
Query: SEARCH CHARSET ISO-8859-1 ALL FROM {7} support

ERROR:
ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.
Query: COPY 1:* "INBOX.Trash.Sent 08"

Warm Regards,
Harshal Yadwadkar.