Squirrelmail with OpenPGP

Dear Squirrelmail users,

Did anyone here has experiences on installing OpenPGP on Squirrelmail?
I have added the plugin into Squirrelmail (1.4.10a), but it is not as
straight forward as I imagine.

I don't have any problem on add in openpgp plugin, and I also can
generate keypair using this plugin. But the problem is I can sign on my
email using the keyring management.

When I click on the "Sign Key" button, i always got this error message:
Errors occured:
SIGNATURE FAILED: Key is already signed.
(this user is a new user and the key was just generated)

Then I go for the second option where you we can check the box "This is
my SIGNING KEY".

Unfortunately, when I click on the "Sign on Send" in the compose email
page, nothing appear in the text box.

Anyone know how to fix this problem, please do let me know. I appreciate
any guides and advices. Thanks in advanced!

--

Best regards,

Simon Teh

Network and System Administrator