Re: mail_fwd plugin weirdness

> Hi All, Is anyone using this plugin with MySQL?

Yeesh.  It's a bit of an oldie, isn't it?

> Once enabled, altering other plugins options, also seems to want to
> silently run this darn thing, like change sql password, even altering
> new mail options... but not , say changing a setting in Folder Prefs (or
> not at least the couple I tried)

Can you re-state in English please?  :-)

> Anyway, it saves the new password etc, but then presents the fordwarding
> setting saved blurb, WTF?

This plugin has nothing to do with passwords that I can remember.

> ..Oh yeah, if I set a fordward address, and save it, all good, go change
> my password, it changes the pass and wipes the forwarded to destination.

Huh?  What other plugin are you using it with?  Did you try one at a time?

> I know the script is circa 2004, so i'm sure someone else must have seen
> this and resolved  it?

I have a new plugin in beta designed to replace plugins such as this
one.  It's more complex to configure, but I could assist you.

?