Re: R: squirrel configuration

Do not top post on this list.  Please carefully read the posting
guidelines to learn how to behave on this list, thank you.

>>> I have already install a squirrelmail on a webserver apache.
>>>
>>> Features of my WEBSERVER is:
>>>
>>> OS Sun Solaris 10
>>>
>>> Apache 2.2.6
>>>
>>> Php 5.0
>>>
>>> No real user on system, only root and system users.
>>>
>>> Other machine MAILSERVER, with sendmail, dovecot and imap
>>>
>>> When I open squirrelmail web page src/login.php, browser display HTTP 500
>>> Internal Server Error (with no more details)
>>>
>>> So, I open error log file of SM but it's blank.
>>> Apache log file contains only request of open config.php, not login.php.
>>
>> The mailing list posting guidelines give information about how to
>> increase your PHP logging.  YOU have to find where/what the "internal
>> server error" is.  We can't help until you do.
>
> Sorry, can you give me an address of guidelines where I can find how
> increase php logging???

When you first signed up for this list, you were asked to read the
posting guidelines.  And every message on this list has them linked at
the bottom.  Why have you chosen to ignore them?  Please don't post
again until you've actually read them as originally requested.