Re: Download DXF files

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:19 AM,  <m.garavaglia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am subscribed to the this mailing list.
>  (applies when you are sending email to SquirrelMail mailing list)
>  [x]  True - No need to CC me when replying
>  [ ]  False - Please CC me when replying
>
> This bug occurs when I
> Download DXF files BIGGER than 4 MB. Smaller dxf or other extension, also bigger ( PHP.ini limits at 16MB) are OK.
>
> IMAP seems OK ( no problem with outlook express)
> Apache2 + PHP seems OK ( no problem with other webmail , i.e eGroupware mail.. felamimail)
>

> The description of the bug:
>
> when I clik download I see:
>
> Pagina web non disponibile.
>
> La pagina web all'indirizzo http://srvb.martinengo/sq/src/download.php?absolute_dl=true&passed_id=1900&mailbox=INBOX&ent_id=6 potrebbe essere
> temporaneamente inaccessibile o potrebbe essere stata trasferita definitivamente a un nuovo indirizzo web.

English translation will get you more help sometimes.  Looks like the
"server may be temporarily unavailable" kind of error I guess.  Please
read the mailing list posting guidelines linked at the bottom of all
emails on this list to learn how to enable and watch for PHP errors.
If SM stops responding, there should be an error, and we'd need to
know what it is to try to help.

You also have a lot of PHP extensions, at least eAccelerator being
suspicious.  Please disable it and try again.

Also, you are using a SM version that is quite old, full of known bugs
and security exploits and a possible package compromise!  You should
upgrade IMMEDIATELY.