Re: SquirrelMail 1.4.15 - How to modify the mailheaderinformation Received

>> It's not a "parameter".  You don't "modify" it.  Your problem is NOT
>> SquirrelMail.  As I already told you, this is added by your MTA.  You
>> need to find out WHY the messages are being rejected from your
>> provider.  What you claimed previously is obviously wrong.
>
> I tried to find out where the information "from dnsalias.dreger-net.local"
> and "[192.xxx.xxx.xx2]" comes from. You are pointing to my MTA - what in my
> understanding is hmail. But if that information would be added by hmail -
> why for SM in that way and for Outlook in the other way (working).

SM is a client running on your web server.  Outlook is a client
running on your Windows desktop.  Very little is the same about them.

> But I found a section in the SM file "Deliver.class.php" (line 489 to 559).
> And from line 546 (Make an RFC822 Received: line) you can see that the
> information ware created by SM.

I already told you SM is not adding this Received line and the MTA is.
 If you insist otherwise, you are obviously unwilling to respect my
help, I therefore resign from this thread.  You need to sort your
domain and mail server problems out apart from SM anyway.