Re: html_mail and smileys

Hi Paul:

   Yes I use the FCKeditor, and I do attach the emoticons that it provides.
   I try to see them on Mozilla 1.7.12, and firefox  1.5.0.1.

   I sent myself a email  (to the same server), and to gmail.

   On gmail I saw an empty rectangle.
   On the same server using the squirrelmail client I saw the question "View unsafe images"
    I said yes to that, but then squirrelmail just threw me out (logged me out).

     Thanks for your help,

                                                                Best regards,
                                                                  Jerry