Re: html_mail and smileys

>   I installed the html_mail plugin (the latest release).
>   But whenever I send an email with a smiley it is not displayed.
>    I am using squirrelmail 1.4.15

Do you send using FCKeditor?  Do you attach emoticons that it
provides?  You need to be specific about what it means to say "it is
not displayed".  You need to describe WHERE you are trying to read the
message (first try a test mail to yourself on the same account, same
server) and include any other details about how and where you are
reading the message and EXACTLY what happens (how they are "not
displayed").

 - paul