Re: apache read smail error.

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 22:52:51 -0700 (PDT), dani88
<denniscj88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>File does not exist: C:/Program Files/Apache Software
>Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/smail/src/domain.com, referer:
>http://www.domain.com/smail/src/compose.php
>
>File does not exist: C:/Program Files/Apache Software
>Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/smail/src/domain.com, referer:
>http://www.domain.com/smail/src/left_main.php
>

>as above, when i compose a mail and send it, it will show that compose.php
>is unable to be shown, same as when i purge my trash, left_main.php is
>unable to be shown.
>
>im using apache 2.2/hmail4.4/smail1.4.15.

It looks like SM is having issues identifying the web path.  Do you
have anything set in your config/config.php for $config_location_base?
If not, try setting it to your path to squirrelmail.  For example, if
you host your squirrelmail installation at
http://www.domain.com/webmail then set $config_location_base to be
http://www.domain.com/webmail.  If that resolves the issue, we
probably need to take a look at the logic that tries to resolve the
path.
--
Jon Angliss
<jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>