Re: GPG fails to encrypt on send

ben-11 wrote:

>> Complicating things slightly, working on upgrading squirrelmail to 4.1.15
>> and
>> plugins to latest, I can't get gpg working, even w/ the older php
>> version.
>
> To be clear:
>
> squirrel mail	1.4.15
> plugins:
>      gpg	2.1 from 2007.07.07

SquirrelMail 1.4.10 introduced security fix, which broke gpg plugin. Changes
in later SquirrelMail versions might have broken plugin even more. GPG
plugin was not updated and cvs snapshots don't have any updates except for
one security fix. Other security issues (remote execution, file deletion,
xss) and intentionally or accidentally introduced incompatibility with PHP5
are not fixed.