SquirrelMail 1.4.15 - How to modify the mail header information Received

System Information: SquirrelMail 1.4.15 and hMailServer 4.3.1.B253

Problem: To send out mails I'm using the hMailServer as gateway to an
official SMTP server in the internet (1und1.com). The hMailServer is part of
my internal privat network. That means I'm working with an address space
192.x.x.x and a donain name like xxx.local. When I'm using Outlook to send
out email via the hMailServer - everything works and the header looks like
this (Received: from serverxxx1 ([192.x.x.x]) by mail.xxx.dnsalais.org with
hMailServer ; Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:50:10 +0200).
If I'm using SquirrelMail to send out email via the hMailServer - it doesn't
work. That means the smtp server from 1und1.com is blocking me. The reason
is the information in the header (Received: from webmail.xxx.local
([192.x.x.x]) by mail.xxx.dnsalais.org with hMailServer ; Sun, 3 Aug 2008
11:20:04 +0200
ralf@xxxxxxxxx) by webmail.xxx.local with HTTP; Sun, 3 Aug 2008 11:20:04
+0200 (ope)).

FYI: Internally it works fine - and it worked also for a longer time. But it
stopped working after the provider changed his SPAM Filter.

Question: How can I modify the header that I can send also via SquirrelMail?

FYI: I'm not so family with hMailServer - so please let me know the details.

Thank you in advance

Ralf