Re: passed_id undefined in read_body.php

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 1:59 AM, spacific <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We get these notices:
> PHP Notice: Undefined variable: passed_id in
> /var/www/html/mathmailssl/src/read_body.php on line 777
> PHP Notice: Undefined variable: passed_id in
> /var/www/html/mathmailssl/src/read_body.php on line 778
> regularly -- about once a day.
> (SM v 1.4.15)
> I haven't heard of any problems with or mail but I'd like to sort this out
> as presumably there is a potential problem.  (Have searched unsuccessfully
> for similar reports.)

You should show your plugin list.

It would be helpful if you tried to replicate it yourself, watching
the web log as you do.  Otherwise, enable logging of access URIs in
the web server and match the timestamp of the errors to the access URI
so you can pin down the offending page request.

Or you can "fix" the problem by changing line 752 to read:

} else $passed_id = 0;

Or something like that... but the problem is that I don't think
read_body.php should ever get called without a message UID (what's the
use?), so it'd be better to track down who is calling it as such.