Re: Bug Report

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 6:32 AM, .M.Rösner <roesner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
>  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
>  [X]  False - Please CC me when replying
>
> This bug occurs when I ...
>  ... use a specific plugin/function
>

> The description of the bug:
>
> If creating new Mails the Checkboxes for request_mdn and request_dr are
> not visible.
> In Page's Sourcecode they are listet as below.
>
>                   <option value="1">Hoch</option>
>
>                   <option value="3" selected="selected">Normal</option>
>                   <option value="5">Niedrig</option>
>                   </select>
>                             Empfangsbestätigung: <input type="checkbox"
> name="request_mdn" value="1" />
>                   Beim Lesen<input type="checkbox" name="request_dr"
> value="1" />

Then SM apparently has done its job - they ARE sent to the browser.
If the browser isn't displaying this HTML, then that's the browser's
business unless you can find some other problem in the HTML.  These
checkboxes display for me in Firefox FWIW.  Also, if you are not the
sysadmin of your system, you should report the problem to that person.