Squirrelmail account

Hi

We are having trouble with our squirrelmail account. For the past couple of weeks we have not been able to send e-mails and have not been receiving a lot of e-mails that we know were sent to us. We can send an e-mail to another person in the office and they will not receive it. We have noticed that when we log-in to squirrelmail a blue screen flashes very quickly before allowing us to log in. There is some text on it but it is too quick for us to read. The company that is handling our e-mail and website has been attempting to correct it but has been unable to thus far.

Please help us correct this problem. It is costing us business.

My squirrelmail account is: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks